Elvis' Pudding Cake Recipe
I love the flavors of peanut butter and banana together, and this slow cooker pudding cake is just like eating an Elvis sandwich, only sweeter! Banana chips add a surprisingly crunchy texture; find them near the dried fruit in your grocery store. —Lisa Renshaw, Kansas City, Missouri
- 3 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1 package banana cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 1 cup chopped dried banana chips
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Transfer to a greased 5-qt. slow cooker.
- 2. Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions, adding peanut butter before mixing. Pour over pudding. Cover and cook on low for 3 to 3-1/2 hours or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs.
- 3. Sprinkle with peanut butter chips; cover and let stand for 15-20 minutes or until partially melted. Top with banana chips. Yield: 12 servings.
2/3 cup: 574 calories, 29g fat (11g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 564mg sodium, 67g carbohydrate (44g sugars, 3g fiber), 14g protein
Reviews for Elvis' Pudding Cake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC