Eggnog French Toast
This recipe is a favorite of our family not only at Christmas but any time of the year. We especially like to prepare it when we go camping. It makes a hearty breakfast. —Robert Northrup, Las Cruces, New Mexico
8-10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. cook: 30 min.
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 cups eggnog
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla or rum extract
- 20 to 26 slices English muffin bread
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- Maple syrup
- In a bowl, beat eggs, eggnog, sugar and extract; soak bread for 2
- minutes per side. Cook on a greased hot griddle until golden brown
- on both sides and cooked through. Dust with confectioners' sugar if
- desired. Serve with syrup. Yield: 8-10 servings.