Easy Tomato Avocado Salad Recipe
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup cubed tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1. In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, lime juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add avocado and toss gently to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 173 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 163mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 5g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Easy Tomato Avocado Salad
"We like to add crushed Doritos on top..a real family fave!"