- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup cubed tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, lime juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add avocado and toss gently to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forEasy Tomato Avocado Salad
"We like to add crushed Doritos on top..a real family fave!"