Easy Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- 2 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6 cooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small nonstick skillet, cook garlic in butter and oil until golden. Stir in the lemon juice, Italian seasoning and shrimp; heat through. Drain linguine; toss with shrimp mixture. Yield: 1 serving.
1 cup: 464 calories, 27g fat (9g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 193mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Easy Shrimp Scampi
"So we just downed this dish and it was the best!!!! I will make this again for sure!!!!!"
"Just made this, my husband and I loved it!"
"Very good and simple to make"
"Would make it again making changes I made. Saute garlic in olive oil, rather than butter, eliminate lemon juice, use more garlic."
"Recipe was awesome. I added another teaspoon of butter and added some more garlic. very yummy."
"I added some chopped onion and red peppers to the garlic and oil. I also added more shrimp and left out the lemon juice. It was heavenly."
"Great recipe - so good even a man can make it :-)"
"Was absolutely delicious, but hated having to try to triple the recipe. I'm terrible at math! What is 3 time 1/8???"
"yuck. yuck. and yuck. Too much lemon juice."
"Very light and flavorful without being over seasoned. The only thing I would change is adding a few more shrimp! Hubby loved this!!"
"This is a great meal. It is quick and easy. The flavor was great."
"I love shrimp, but my husband doesn't care for it, so this recipe is great! I've made it several times and never get tired of it - so yummy! thanks for sharing"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.