- 2 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6 cooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small nonstick skillet, cook garlic in butter and oil until golden. Stir in the lemon juice, Italian seasoning and shrimp; heat through. Drain linguine; toss with shrimp mixture. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forEasy Shrimp Scampi
"Very good and easy. I used raw shrimp which I cooked right in the butter and oil. I needed to make enough to cover a box of pasta so i increased the ingredients by 8. Except the Italian seasoning which I used about one teaspoon. I also added a little red pepper flakes to spice it up. Topped it off with parm cheese."
"So we just downed this dish and it was the best!!!! I will make this again for sure!!!!!"
"Just made this, my husband and I loved it!"
"Very good and simple to make"
"Would make it again making changes I made. Saute garlic in olive oil, rather than butter, eliminate lemon juice, use more garlic."
"Recipe was awesome. I added another teaspoon of butter and added some more garlic. very yummy."
"I added some chopped onion and red peppers to the garlic and oil. I also added more shrimp and left out the lemon juice. It was heavenly."
"Great recipe - so good even a man can make it :-)"
"Was absolutely delicious, but hated having to try to triple the recipe. I'm terrible at math! What is 3 time 1/8???"