Easy Gingerbread Pancakes Recipe
Molasses and spices turn an ordinary pancake mix into a special breakfast. These are so easy to make that you can have them any day of the week.—Trina Stewart, Yacolt, Washington
- 2 cups complete pancake mix
- 4 teaspoons molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1-1/2 cups water
- Maple syrup, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the pancake mix, molasses, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Stir in water just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 2. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup if desired. Yield: 12 pancakes.
3 pancakes (calculated without syrup) equals 248 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 972 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Easy Gingerbread Pancakes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC