Double Peanut Pie Recipe
I created this recipe for a national pie contest and won second place for my state. Many peanuts are grown here, and I always look for ways to use local products.
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- Whipped cream or ice cream, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs. Gradually add the peanut butter, sugar, corn syrups, butter and vanilla until well blended. Fold in peanuts.
- 2. Pour into the crust. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until set. Cool. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 484 calories, 30g fat (10g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 358mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein .
Reviews for Double Peanut Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC