Double Hot Horseradish Mustard
My family enjoys spicy food so this recipe is wonderful for us. We add it to sandwiches.—Madeline Cole, Willow, Alaska
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mustard seed
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until
- smooth. Transfer to a small jar and cover tightly. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 84 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.