- Spread 1/2 cup meat mixture in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Layer with three noodles, a third of the cheese mixture, 1-1/3 cups
- mozzarella cheese and a third of remaining meat sauce. Repeat layers
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 377 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 925 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 29 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now