Dilly Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; spoon over both sides of pork.
- 2. Broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 97 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 155mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Dilly Pork Chops
"Great flavor, we love the sauce. I pan-fried mine in cast iron skillet. I saved some sauce to brush on just as they finish."
"These pork chops were really easy and quick to make, but they were quite rich, even with swapping the butter for low fat margerine. I found that they were a bit bland as well. They were just okay. I probably would not make them again."
"I make these all the time. They're so quick and easy, and they've got such a great flavor. I usually cut the recipe down and make only one or two chops."
"There was no flavor whatsoever. Luckily I made double the sauce amount, and was able to save the dish by serving the warm sauce as I plated the pork."
"These are officially the only way I will fix pork chops from now on."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.