Dijon, Parmesan and a hint of horseradish give this toasty fish from Scott Schmidtke of Chicago, Illinois lots of flavor. The preparation is so easy, it takes just 5 to 7 minutes to get 4 servings ready for the oven.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 4 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon cheese, lemon
- juice, mustard and horseradish. Place fillets on a baking sheet
- coated with cooking spray. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, butter and remaining
- cheese; sprinkle over fillets.
- Bake at 425° for 13-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a
- fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet equals 214 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 327 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 29 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.