Dijon Chicken with Grapes Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup refrigerated nondairy creamer
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Remove and keep warm.
- 2. Add creamer to the skillet; cook over medium-low heat, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Whisk in mustard until blended. Add grapes; cook and stir until heated through. Serve with chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 224 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 245 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fruit, 1 fat.
Reviews for Dijon Chicken with Grapes
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.