Dijon Chicken with Grapes Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup refrigerated nondairy creamer
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Remove and keep warm.
- 2. Add creamer to the skillet; cook over medium-low heat, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Whisk in mustard until blended. Add grapes; cook and stir until heated through. Serve with chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 224 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 245mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fruit, 1 fat.
Reviews for Dijon Chicken with Grapes
"This was very good and light. I only had the green grapes. Wish I had used both, just for the extra color & flavor."
"all the flavors blend together very nicely! a fun new way to make chicken. the only thing I changed was using 1/2 cup skim milk rather than the nondairy creamer, simply because I do not normally keep creamer in the house."