Diabetic Milk Shake Recipe
My husband could drink this beverage every day and never tire of it. It has just the right amount of sweetness.
- 3/4 cup fat-free no-sugar-added vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 large ripe banana, quartered
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a blender container; cover and process on low until smooth. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 162 calories, 3g fat (0g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 99mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 6g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit, 1 fat.
Reviews for Diabetic Milk Shake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC