Diabetic Milk Shake Recipe
My husband could drink this beverage every day and never tire of it. It has just the right amount of sweetness.
- 3/4 cup fat-free no-sugar-added vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 large ripe banana, quartered
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a blender container; cover and process on low until smooth. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup equals 162 calories, 3 g fat (0 saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 99 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit, 1 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC