Creamy Shrimp Dip
I first tasted this seafood dip at a family reunion and requested the recipe right away. It's since become a fixture at our Christmas Day celebration, partly because it's so easy but mostly because it's so yummy!
16 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cans (4 ounces each) tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- Potato chips or Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Stir in
- shrimp. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips or crackers.
- Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 110 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 206 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.