Creamy Pineapple Pie
Creamy Pineapple Pie is a light and refreshing dessert that's quick to make and impressive to serve, promises Sharon Bickett of Chester, South Carolina. "This is one of our favorite ways to complete a summer meal."
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, pineapple and lemon juice. Fold in
- whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust. Chill until ready to
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 367 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 185 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.