Creamy Pineapple Pie Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the milk, pineapple and lemon juice. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust. Chill until ready to serve. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 367 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 185 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Pineapple Pie
"Quick, easy and delicious..one of my husbands favorites!"
"Very average recipe. Needs something... maybe 3 oz. cream cheese and more pineapple?"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.