Creamy Pineapple Pie Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the milk, pineapple and lemon juice. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust. Chill until ready to serve. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 367 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (46g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Creamy Pineapple Pie
"Quick, easy and delicious..one of my husbands favorites!"
"Very average recipe. Needs something... maybe 3 oz. cream cheese and more pineapple?"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.