Creamy Hot Cocoa
Hot cocoa made school days memorable for me. Mom had it ready when I came home. It was a special time for her and me to be together. Her tasty recipe is not overly sweet, but it's oh, so comforting.
-Sara Swyers, Fayetteville, Georgia
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1-1/3 cups boiling water
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- Divide the sugar, cocoa and water between two mugs; stir until
- dissolved. Stir in the milk, vanilla and marshmallow creme; mix
- well. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 165 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 85 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.