Creamy Hash Brown Potatoes
Convenient frozen hash browns are the secret behind the cheesy slow cooker potatoes I cook up for potlucks and big group gatherings. —Julianne Henson, Streamwood, Illinois
12-14 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 3-1/2 hours
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- Place potatoes in a lightly greased 4-qt. slow cooker. In a large
- bowl, combine the soup, cheese, sour cream, pepper and salt. Pour
- over potatoes and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-1/2 to 4 hours or until potatoes are
- tender. Stir in cream cheese. Yield: 12-14 servings.