Creamy Hash Brown Potatoes Recipe
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1. Place potatoes in a lightly greased 4-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine the soup, cheese, sour cream, pepper and salt. Pour over potatoes and mix well.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 3-1/2 to 4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Stir in cream cheese. Yield: 12-14 servings.
3/4 cup: 214 calories, 13g fat (9g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 387mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Hash Brown Potatoes
"I made this for a baby shower and it was a big hit. Delicious!"
"easy and yummy!"
"easy & very yummy...love this recipe!"
"Very easy for camping.Kelli"
"I can't wait to try this one! I cook for only my husband and myself. I will use it as a side dish for a meat dish that I also takes 4 hours, and the next night will top a shepherd's pie with it. It may also be good as a warm side to ham sandwiches.Thanks!!Jenny"
"I'M GOING TO ADD TUNA AND CALL IT A MAIN DISH..THANKS BARB PERCIVAL"
"Convenient frozen hash browns are the secret behind the cheesy, slow-cooker potatoes Julianne Brown cooks up for potlucks and big group gatherings in Springfield, Illinois.View this recipe now"