- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- Place potatoes in a lightly greased 4-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine the soup, cheese, sour cream, pepper and salt. Pour over potatoes and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-1/2 to 4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Stir in cream cheese. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Hash Brown Potatoes
"Came out very dry and clumpy. Had to add milk. Might be better with cheese soup..."
"This got mixed reviews from my family. Most of us prefer the cheesy potato recipe that is baked in the oven."
"I made this for a baby shower and it was a big hit. Delicious!"
"easy and yummy!"