- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- Place potatoes in a lightly greased 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the soup, cheese, sour cream, pepper and salt. Pour over potatoes and mix well. Cover and cook on low for 3-1/2 to 4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Stir in cream cheese. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Hash Brown Potatoes
"This got mixed reviews from my family. Most of us prefer the cheesy potato recipe that is baked in the oven."
"I made this for a baby shower and it was a big hit. Delicious!"
"easy and yummy!"