Creamy Grape Salad
Everyone raves when I bring this refreshing, creamy salad to potlucks. For a special finishing touch, sprinkle it with brown sugar and pecans. —Marge Elling, Jenison, Michigan
21-24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla
- until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving. Yield:
- 21-24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 131 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 35 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.