- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat. Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving. Yield: 21-24 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Grape Salad
"Made this to take to a friend. It was sooo good and she's still talking about it!"
"Everyone loved this salad. I used Greek yogurt in place of the sour cream."
"I have taken this fantastic salad too many gatherings , it is a crowd pleaser !! Vicki, Vail, Az."
"I took this to a family reunion today and everybody raved about it. and I do mean raved. The bowl came back empty and I had offers to lick the bowl. This is a winner"
"Everyone loves this recipe! For summer, I tried a variation. I substituted fresh strawberries for the red grapes - it was delicious too!"
"We added cool whip to lighten this recipe. Dressing is too thick"
"When I have to tweak a recipe I automatically take a star away. With that being said, this recipe was good and we enjoyed it but it does need the additional brown sugar for me. I added a fourth of a cup and everyone loved it! I will make it again."
"my grandkids that don't like fruit salads loved this. thanks you its great"
"I made this as directed for Easter dinner and think the 'dressing' seems too heavy (and twice what is needed). If I make it again I would use 3 oz. of cream cheese, 1/2 C. sour cream and substitute brown sugar for the white sugar and skip sprinkling it over the top. I made this according to directions and while it is tasty, the dressing is just too thick for my taste."
"Good but not excellent"