Creamy Chocolate Frosting Recipe
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- 3 to 3-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring cream to a simmer, about 180°; remove from the heat. Stir in chocolate chips until melted.
- 2. Place pan in a bowl of ice water; stir constantly until cooled. Gradually whisk in confectioners' sugar until smooth and thick. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
about 3 tablespoons equals 388 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 18 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Chocolate Frosting
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.