Creamy Chicken and Beef Recipe
- 6 bacon strips
- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) thinly sliced dried beef
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Hot cooked noodles
- 1. In a skillet, partially cook bacon over medium heat. Drain on paper towels. Place beef in a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Fold chicken pieces in half and wrap a bacon strip around each; place over the beef.
- 2. Combine the flour, soup and sour cream until blended; spread over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until chicken juices run clear. Serve over noodles. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Creamy Chicken and Beef
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.