- 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining
- batter. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper or paper towels in
- In a small skillet, heat butter and brown sugar over medium heat
- until sugar is dissolved. Add bananas; toss to coat. Remove from the
- heat; keep warm.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and confectioners' sugar. Spread
- over each crepe. Spoon banana filling over sour cream filling;
- sprinkle with almonds. Roll up crepes; sprinkle with additional
- confectioners' sugar and toasted almonds. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 434 calories, 24 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 127 mg cholesterol, 353 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.