Cranberry Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 to 4 tablespoons chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a saucepan, bring cranberries and water to a boil for 2 minutes. Drain. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Add cilantro, peppers, onion, orange peel, salt and pepper. Mix well. Cool and refrigerate. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 18 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Cranberry Salsa
"Wonderful with ham, turkey or tortilla chips"
"I could eat this stuff for breakfast, lunch and dinner! It is just the right blend of sweet and hot. Delicious!"