- Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar. Bake at 350° for 12-14
- minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to
- In a small bowl, combine the filling ingredients; beat until smooth.
- Spread on the bottoms of half of the cookies; top with remaining
- cookies. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 343 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.