Cranberry Gelatin Mold Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cranberry sauce and lemon juice until blended. Chill until partially set.
- 2. Stir in pineapple and celery. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto a serving platter. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 174 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 479mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 2 fruit
Reviews for Cranberry Gelatin Mold
"Lovely presentation and great flavor. I served it with some cranberry sauce and mayo mixed together."