- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cranberry sauce and lemon juice until blended. Chill until partially set.
- Stir in pineapple and celery. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto a serving platter. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forCranberry Gelatin Mold
"Lovely presentation and great flavor. I served it with some cranberry sauce and mayo mixed together."