Cranberry Feta Pinwheels
These pretty pinwheels will disappear so fast, it will make you head spin! "The dried cranberries and chopped green onions make these perfect for a Christmas buffet," suggests Joyce Benninger from Owen Sound, Ontario
13 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, feta cheese and onions.
- Stir in cranberries. Spread about 1/2 cup mixture over each tortilla
- and roll up tightly. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at
- least 1 hour. Cut each roll-up into 10 slices. Yield: 40
Nutritional Facts: One serving (two pinwheels prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese) equals 97 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 183 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer