- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 package (6 ounces) dried cranberries
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, feta cheese and onions. Stir in cranberries. Spread about 1/2 cup mixture over each tortillas and roll up tightly. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut each roll-up into 10 slices. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Reviews forCranberry Feta Pinwheels
"Everyone that likes feta loved them! :)"
"Took this to a party..several people wanted the recipe. I also think it would be good as a spread,"
"A co-worker made these for a "healthier holiday recipe potluck" and I literally could not stop eating these!! I make then throughout the holiday season and am so happy that I tried these! (I was a bit afraid of feta and cranberry mixed :-P)"
"Made for Christmas and they were very pretty. However, no one really ate them. I would not make the again."
"I made these for a buffet set-up, everyone loved them! Don't omit the green onion, it really made the flavors come together. It was sweet yet savory. They are easy to make and should be made ahead then sliced. I would make these again."
"I keep ingredients on hand during the holiday. always a favorite."
"Absolutely phenomenal! Had these at a baby shower and had to get the recipe. I omitted the onions, and it still tasted fantastic!"
"These are great! Its a little hard to convince my family to try new things but these went over really well."
"Yummy, quick, colorful, my teen even makes a tiny batch of these for lunch sometimes! Very good for at the holidays!!!"