This tart and tasty salad goes so wonderfully with lots of different meals. Folks will think you slaved over it, but with less than five ingredients, preparation takes only minutes! Crunchy walnuts, celery and apples are special way to dress up canned sauce. —Lucille Foster
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 medium unpeeled tart apple, diced
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine the cranberry sauce, apple and celery. Cover and refrigerate
- until serving. Stir in walnuts just before serving. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 183 calories, 6 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 22 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.