Corned Beef and Cabbage Sandwiches Recipe
You don't have to wait for St. Patrick's Day to serve these festive sandwiches. Your family is sure to enjoy the creamy cabbage and tender corned beef piled high on a hard roll anytime of year.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups thinly shredded raw cabbage
- 4 kaiser or hard rolls, split
- 3/4 to 1 pound cooked corned beef, sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, celery seed and pepper until blended. Stir in cabbage. Spoon onto the bottom halves of rolls. Cover with corned beef; replace roll tops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 522 calories, 33g fat (8g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 1379mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Corned Beef and Cabbage Sandwiches
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC