- pepper and Worcestershire sauce until smooth; gradually add milk and
- cream. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until
- thickened. Stir in cheeses until melted. Stir macaroni into cheese
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs,
- bacon, Parmesan cheese and onions. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for
- 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 859 calories, 64 g fat (37 g saturated fat), 191 mg cholesterol, 1,127 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.