Colorful Mango Salsa
Mango adds an interesting twist to this healthy and colorful fruit salsa. Mala Udayamurthy, San Jose, California
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Baked potato chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Chill until
- serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.