Colorful Mango Salsa Recipe
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Baked potato chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Chill until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without baked potato chips): 54 calories, 2g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 133mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 0g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Colorful Mango Salsa
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.