A traditional club sandwich gets a fun change of pace when the bread is replaced with soft flour tortillas. It's easy to get the children to help assemble these. I serve salsa and corn chips on the side.—Victoria Hahn, Northampton, Pennsylvania
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 8 slices deli turkey
- 8 slices deli ham
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked
- Spread mayonnaise on each tortilla. On flour tortillas, layer
- lettuce, tomatoes, turkey, ham, cheese and bacon; top with remaining
- tortillas. Cut into quarters. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.