- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 8 slices deli turkey
- 8 slices deli ham
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked
- Spread mayonnaise on each tortilla. On flour tortillas, layer lettuce, tomatoes, turkey, ham, cheese and bacon; top with remaining tortillas. Cut into quarters. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings
Reviews forClub Quesadillas
"Fun and easy. Add any other ingredients you choose and the possibilities are endless. This is a keeper."
"We make these often, the family enjoys the tortilla shell rather than bread. I set everything out and each person can make theirs to their liking."