Clam Dip Recipe
Sherri shares another seafood delight that's perfect for a bridal buffet. She also makes this appetizer when company's coming. "My clam dip is a hit at family get-togethers, too," she writes.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 can (6-1/2 ounces) minced clams, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Raw vegetables, crackers and/or potato chips
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and garlic salt until smooth. Fold in clams and onions. Chill. Serve with vegetables, crackers and/or chips.
Reviews for Clam Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC