Sherri shares another seafood delight that's perfect for a bridal buffet. She also makes this appetizer when company's coming. "My clam dip is a hit at family get-togethers, too," she writes.
Recommended: Our Most-Shared Recipes Ever
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 can (6-1/2 ounces) minced clams, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Raw vegetables, crackers and/or potato chips
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and garlic salt until smooth. Fold in clams and onions. Chill. Serve with vegetables, crackers and/or chips.
Originally published as Clam Dip in Country Woman May/June 1995, p24
Reviews forClam Dip
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 18, 2012