Cinnamon-Glazed Peanuts Recipe
This is the perfect topper for any ice cream treat at the end of a meal. The sweetness of the peanuts will enhance the flavor the ice cream.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + cooling YIELD:7 servings
- 1 can (12 ounces) salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Place peanuts in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. disposable foil pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Drizzle with honey and dot with butter.
- 2. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until sugar is bubbly and peanuts are golden brown. Remove from the grill; stir in vanilla.
- 3. Transfer to waxed paper to cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1/3 cup equals 392 calories, 29 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 251 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 13 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC