Cinnamon-Glazed Peanuts Recipe
- 1 can (12 ounces) salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Place peanuts in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. disposable foil pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Drizzle with honey and dot with butter.
- 2. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until sugar is bubbly and peanuts are golden brown. Remove from the grill; stir in vanilla.
- 3. Transfer to waxed paper to cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1/3 cup: 392 calories, 29g fat (6g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 251mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 5g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Cinnamon-Glazed Peanuts
"I used Pecans instead and put them in mini cupcake cups. Everybody Loved Umm and wanted the Receipe"