- 1 can (12 ounces) salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place peanuts in a greased 11x7-in. disposable foil pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Drizzle with honey and dot with butter.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until sugar is bubbly and peanuts are golden brown. Remove from the grill; stir in vanilla.
- Transfer to waxed paper to cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews forCinnamon-Glazed Peanuts
"I doubled the number of peanuts because I didn't want to to be as sweet. The smell is heavenly. It is perfect for a fall snack. I didn't have wax paper so I buttered foil. I used large blanched peanuts and roast them in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. I dried them out on foil."
"I used Pecans instead and put them in mini cupcake cups. Everybody Loved Umm and wanted the Receipe"