Chuck Roast Dinner Recipe
- 1 boneless beef chuck roast (3 pounds), cut into serving-size pieces
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 medium carrots, cut into chunks
- 2 cans (11-1/2 ounces each) tomato juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on high for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 300 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Reviews for Chuck Roast Dinner
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.