- 1 boneless beef chuck roast (3 pounds), cut into serving-size pieces
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 medium carrots, cut into chunks
- 2 cans (11-1/2 ounces each) tomato juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on high for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forChuck Roast Dinner
"Delicious! I made this for a family dinner for my parents and everyone loved it."
"This meal was a huge hit! I even doubled the amount of veggies and still had no leftovers!"
"I used V8 juice instead of tomatoe juice and put in fresh mushrooms. It turned out very good."
"I love snack mix it is soooooooooooooooooo good"