Chocolaty S'mores Bars Recipe
One night, my husband had some friends over to play poker and he requested these s'mores bars. They polished off the pan and asked for more! I shared the recipe,and now their families make them, too. —Rebecca Shipp, Beebe, Arkansas
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + cooling YIELD:18 servings
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 1 package (12 ounces) Golden Grahams
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- 1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until blended. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal until coated.
- 2. Using a buttered spatula, press evenly into a greased 13x9-in. pan. Drizzle with melted chocolate chips. Cool completely. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
1 bar equals 159 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 197 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC