Chocolaty S'mores Bars Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 1 package (12 ounces) Golden Grahams
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- 1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until blended. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal until coated.
- 2. Using a buttered spatula, press evenly into a greased 13x9-in. pan. Drizzle with melted chocolate chips. Cool completely. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
1 bar equals 159 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 197 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolaty S'mores Bars
"Recipe shows four ingredients and cereal is not one of them. Help"
"Simple to make and really yummy! This will be a regular in our house!"
"Very easy and very tasty! I really liked these!"
"These were super easy to make and were a huge hit with my kids! I used more chips than called for to make them extra chocolatey. Yum!!"
"I am going to try these. They look Yummy! I am so happy to see a recipe from a fellow Arkansian! I live in Conway!"
"Can marshmallow cream be used instead of the marshmallows...and would you still need the butter?"
"How much cereal?"
"Good but very sweet. I think I'll stick to rice krispies but will use the drizzling of chocolate on bars in the future."
"When I made these they turned out very, very dry. I recommend cutting back on the cereal or adding extra marshmallows. Just about broke our teeth off on these!"
"Made for a church event. These were delicious."
"These are one my families favorite recipes! They never last long and are super fantastic delish!!"
"What a great idea! I can't wait to make these."