Chocolaty S'mores Bars Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 1 package (12 ounces) Golden Grahams
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- 1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until blended. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal until coated.
- 2. Using a buttered spatula, press evenly into a greased 13x9-in. pan. Drizzle with melted chocolate chips. Cool completely. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
1 bar: 159 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 197mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Chocolaty S'mores Bars
"I had tried this recipe years ago and liked it. But then I lost the recipe and could not remember where I had found it. Fast forward to earlier this month and I was looking for easy cookie recipes for the summer and here before was this one that I had made and wanted to make again. My forever child loves all cookies and this was no exception. My granddaughter loved them as well. I may use mini chips next time and stir them in rather than melting and drizzling."
"Easy and Good"
"44Pluto, Golden Grahams is a cereal. And this looks AWESOME!"
"Recipe shows four ingredients and cereal is not one of them. Help"
"Simple to make and really yummy! This will be a regular in our house!"
"Very easy and very tasty! I really liked these!"
"These were super easy to make and were a huge hit with my kids! I used more chips than called for to make them extra chocolatey. Yum!!"
"I am going to try these. They look Yummy! I am so happy to see a recipe from a fellow Arkansian! I live in Conway!"
"Can marshmallow cream be used instead of the marshmallows...and would you still need the butter?"
"How much cereal?"
"Good but very sweet. I think I'll stick to rice krispies but will use the drizzling of chocolate on bars in the future."
"When I made these they turned out very, very dry. I recommend cutting back on the cereal or adding extra marshmallows. Just about broke our teeth off on these!"
"Made for a church event. These were delicious."
"These are one my families favorite recipes! They never last long and are super fantastic delish!!"
"What a great idea! I can't wait to make these."