Chocolaty S'mores Bars
One night, my husband had some friends over to play poker and he requested these s'mores bars. They polished off the pan and asked for more! I shared the recipe,and now their families make them, too. —Rebecca Shipp, Beebe, Arkansas
18 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + cooling
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 1 package (12 ounces) Golden Grahams
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows;
- cook and stir until blended. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal until
- Using a buttered spatula, press evenly into a greased 13x9-in. pan.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate chips. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
- Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bar equals 159 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 197 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.