- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 1 package (12 ounces) Golden Grahams cereal
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until blended. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal until coated.
- Press into a greased 13x9-in. pan using a buttered spatula. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Cool completely before cutting. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forChocolaty S'mores Bars
"These are great and easy to make. I make them often. I made a triple batch for a very classy event and they disappeared so rapidly it was amazing. Here we all were in our elegant clothes eating S'more. Great recipe to make and keep to make again and again."
"Would really love to try this recipe. I have never eaten a smores but this recipe sounds delish and really easy to take"
"Huge hit at any event! These are easy to make, addicting and delicious!"
"YUM! I am a s'mores lover, so I had to give this a try. I have a different recipe for smores bars in which you cook semi sweet chocolate with corn syrup, vanilla etc, but this is closer to a "real" S'more. I may try to mix chopped chocolate bars into it rather than just drizzling on top next time just to see if it works."
"I want to try this recipe, but i'm just wondering, can I crushed the ordinary grahams to make it appear like cereals? cant find golden grahams here. pls help."
"These were really easy to make. Followed recipe exactly. I will make these again. Yum!"
"44 Pluto Golden Grahams are cereal"
"Very good !!!!My Daughter loves s'mores. So when I saw this I had to make it. I did change one thing , I also topped it with hersey bars and put it under the broiler for a minute to melt the chololate.. My husband and daughter loved it."
"This was good but didn't taste like s'mores. Next time, I won't add the chocolate to the butter and marshmallows. Instead , I will sprinkle the chocolate chips over the mixed cereal and marshmallows and top with more marshmallows, ThenI will broil until the marshmallows on top are brown. Much more "S'mores" - like."