Chocolate Toffee Crunchies Recipe
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 60 wafers)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the crumbs, brown sugar and butter. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. In a small saucepan, bring butter and brown sugar to a boil over medium heat; boil and stir for 1 minute. Pour evenly over crust.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; let stand for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with chocolate chips; let stand until chocolate is melted. Spread evenly over top; sprinkle with pecans. Cool completely before cutting. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 93 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Toffee Crunchies
"Good and easy"
"Delicious- and so easy to make!!"
"Great taste! made a couple times already and it disappears way too fast! Taste just like a heath bar."
"Very yummy and easy to make!"