- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking
- sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until firm. Remove to
- wire racks to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, butter, milk, extract
- and, if desired, food coloring until smooth. Spread on the bottoms
- of half of the cookies; top with remaining cookies. Yield: about
- 2-1/2 dozen cookies.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich cookie equals 424 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 392 mg sodium, 72 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.