Chocolate Malts Recipe
"I can whip up this decadent ice cream drink in just minutes," notes Marion Lowery of Medford, Oregon. "It's a favorite with kids after a day in the pool or for dessert after a barbecue.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 3 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, optional
- Grated chocolate, optional
- 1. In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses. Sprinkle with grated chocolate if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1 serving (1-1/4 cups) equals 628 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 517 mg sodium, 113 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC