Chocolate Malts Recipe
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 3 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, optional
- Grated chocolate, optional
- 1. In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses. Sprinkle with grated chocolate if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1-1/4 cup: 628 calories, 18g fat (11g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 517mg sodium, 113g carbohydrate (101g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Malts
"I give this an average because I haven't tryed it yet. When I do I'll rate again! But this looks awsome and good! I'm only commenting but I wish I could make it now! We used to make all kinds of malts for the sales!"