"I can whip up this decadent ice cream drink in just minutes," notes Marion Lowery of Medford, Oregon. "It's a favorite with kids after a day in the pool or for dessert after a barbecue.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 3 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 2 tablespoons Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, optional
- Grated chocolate, optional
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process
- until blended. Pour into chilled glasses. Sprinkle with grated
- chocolate if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-1/4 cups) equals 628 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 517 mg sodium, 113 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.