- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 3 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, optional
- Grated chocolate, optional
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses. Sprinkle with grated chocolate if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews forChocolate Malts
"I give this an average because I haven't tryed it yet. When I do I'll rate again! But this looks awsome and good! I'm only commenting but I wish I could make it now! We used to make all kinds of malts for the sales!"