Chocolate Mallow Pie Recipe
To complete a meal, I often serve this not-too-sweet pie. This rich and cream dessert is so easy to assemble. To save time, I often prepare and freeze a graham cracker pie crust so all I have to do is thaw and fill it.—Glenda Parsonage, Maple Creek, Saskatchewan
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:6-8 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold 2% milk, divided
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Beat in dry pudding mix and remaining milk. Fold in the marshmallows. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 320 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 444 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC