Chocolate Mallow Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold 2% milk, divided
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Beat in dry pudding mix and remaining milk. Fold in the marshmallows. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 320 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 444mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Mallow Pie
"Simple and oh so rich. I made this with a chocolate cookie crust yum."