"My family loves this meal of tender chicken and noodles tossed with zippy tomatoes and a creamy cheese sauce," relates Regina Clack from Booneville, Arkansas. "I like it because it doesn't heat up the kitchen on hot days."
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (7 ounces) thin spaghetti
- 1 pound process American cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a
- large saucepan, combine cheese and tomatoes; cook and stir until
- cheese is melted. Add chicken; heat through. Drain spaghetti; toss
- with cheese sauce. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 555 calories, 26 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 131 mg cholesterol, 1,171 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 46 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.