Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) thin spaghetti
- 1 pound process American cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine cheese and tomatoes; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Add chicken; heat through. Drain spaghetti; toss with cheese sauce. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 555 calories, 26 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 131 mg cholesterol, 1,171 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 46 g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Spaghetti
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.