Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) thin spaghetti
- 1 pound process American cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine cheese and tomatoes; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Add chicken; heat through. Drain spaghetti; toss with cheese sauce. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 555 calories, 26g fat (14g saturated fat), 131mg cholesterol, 1171mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 46g protein .
Reviews for Chicken Spaghetti
"so simple and very tasty"
"Family night quick cooking and soooooo tasty."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.